The Best Student Paper Award and the Best Paper Award are announced here: http://www.aim2014.org/?q=node/10
July 8-11, 2014
The 2014 IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM 2014) will be held on July 8-11, 2014 in Besançon, France, the city which gave birth in 1862 to Auguste Marie Louis Nicolas Lumière and in 1864 to his brother Louis Jean Lumière, both inventors of the cinematograph. The city is a stage city of the "Tour de France 2014" on July 14-16 and will host the departure of the 11th stage to Oyonnax. Once proclaimed the first green city of France, it has been labeled a 'Town of Art and History' since 1986.Since 2008, Besançon's Vauban citadel (la Citadelle) has been listed as a UNESCO world heritage site.
The AIM 2014 conference will bring together an international community of experts to discuss the state-of-the-art, new research results, perspectives of future developments, and innovative applications relevant to mechatronics, robotics, control, automation, and related areas.
The conference theme is "Intelligent Mechatronics and Smart Matter" which highlights Functional Integration for Multi-Scale Technologies ensuring societal and industrial needs. The conference will take place at the "Mercure Hotel" and the "Nouveau Théâtre de Besançon", Parc Micaud which is located in the city center of Besançon.
The IEEE/ASME International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics (AIM) is an offspring of the flagship Mechatronics journal, IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics.
The AIM 2014 conference invites submissions of high quality research papers describing original work on the following topics, but not limited to:
- Automotive Systems,
- Data Storage Systems,
- Electronic Packaging,
- Fault Diagnosis,
- Human-Machine Interfaces,
- Industry Applications,
- Information Technology
- Intelligent Systems,
- Machine Vision,
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems,
- Micro/Nano Technology,
- Modeling and Design,
- Motion Vibration and Noise Control,
- Neural and Fuzzy Control,
- Opto-Electronic Systems,
- Real-Time and Hardware-in-the-Loop Simulation,
- System Integration,
- Transportation Systems,
- Smart Materials and Structures,
- Energy Harvesting and other frontier fields of mechatronics.
List of news:
- The program of the Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics Conference (AIM'2014), Besançon, France, July 7-11th is now available online.
The conference program (July 8-11th) is available at: https://ras.papercept.net/conferences/conferences/AIM14/program/
Worshops and Tutorial program (July 7th) is available at: http://www.aim2014.org/?q=node/27
- June 11: the workshop "W2-Robot-assisted Phonosurgery" has been cancelled. The registrant who expected to assist to this workshop are of course invited to participate to the other workshops/tutorials. The organizers are very sorry for this cancellation.
- REGISTRATION SITE IS OPEN. Please go to: PAPERPLAZA-registration.
- Make your room booking as soon as possible to be sure to benefit from the special AIM2014 rate and availibilities in down town hotels. Please follow this link : accommodation.
- The deadline for Early Birds registration is extended to: June 7.
- The dealine to submit the final version of all accepted papers is extended to: Saturday the 7th of June.
- April 17: acceptance notifications have been sent. 454 papers have been submitted and 309 were accepted (68.06% of acceptance).
- Due to recent and numerous requests, the Program Chair has decided to extend the paper submission deadline to February 25, 2014 (firm deadline).
- Contributed papers, Invited papers, Tutorial/workshop proposals, Invited/Special session proposals: the deadline is extended to February 20, 2014 (
January 20, 2014).
- November 1, 2013: submission of contributed papers, invited papers, tutorial/workshop proposals and invited/special sessions proposals is open.